Monday, August 5, 2013

"Give, Said the Little Stream!"

My favorite primary song when I was little was "Give Said the Little Stream!" Apparently I sang it as loud as I could. That message still resonates with me, and definitely has a place in my heart.

Today ended up being the last day of our peaches. I'm so grateful that we have two trees, and that their picking seasons are two weeks apart! We were able to freeze quite a few Ziploc bags of peaches, but we were also able to give many away. Pat picked six grocery sized bags tonight and we immediately drove to a few of our friend's homes to share with them. They were happily received! Pat was especially gratified to be able to serve others, he works so hard to make sure we have good fruit - it's nice to see the fruit of his labors.

No comments:

Post a Comment