Monday, October 18, 2010

On being grateful...

Wikipedia: Gratitude, thankfulness, or appreciation is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.

I have so very much to be grateful for. Even in the midst of trials that certainly are a part of life there is always something worth expressing gratitude for. Lately I have had a nagging feeling that I should write a blog on being grateful. Finally I have taken a few minutes out of my day to begin! My hope is that while I share with you the blessings that I find in life that you will leave your comments on what you are grateful for.

For today I will simply share this with you: I am grateful that I have an abundance of blessings in my life for which I can be grateful, enough so to write a blog about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment