Tuesday, September 20, 2011

snuggles

this past week i had the privilege of sharing james' room with him. that having been said...the cutest thing ever was when he would wake up, realize i was there, and say "gramma!!!" then he would sleepily hop out of bed (though one morning he slid down the bottom, what a boy!) find his way over to my bed, then climb in and snuggle. after happily snuggling for a few minutes he would say 'hand!', meaning he wanted me to get up with him. then he would say 'sweater' (when i am away from home i wear a sweater as my robe, it's just easier to pack and warmer). and off we would go.

how i love snuggles from my grandkids, since my kids aren't really into that anymore! ;)

1 comment:

  1. he loves his gramma for sure :) and his morning snuggles, though i got hardly any of them since you were here. but that is a-okay! so glad you guys could be here, even if only for a few days

    ReplyDelete