I love that he:
- Loves his family unquestionably. He may not be the best at showing it, but the love is there and it is deep and abiding.
- Faithfully calls his mom several times a month, just to let her know that he loves her.
- Okay, this is another family thing - but the man simply LOVES being a grandpa! He loves it I tell ya! He cannot get enough of them.
- Has a wonderful testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and is grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Fulfills his calling to the best of his ability, and always has.
- Is a hard worker, and dedicated to doing his job well.
- Has a great reputation as a Geotechnical Engineer.
- Is super friendly even though he is very shy.
- Gives others credit for their accomplishments.
- Researches everything he is interested in, and then proceeds to tell me about it!
- Enjoys the outdoors, particularly Yosemite, with Yellowstone following close behind.
- Is generous.
- Welcomes others into our home and family.
- Lastly, because this list could go on and on, and on... I love that he loves me with all of my imperfections, and that he sees who I am better than I do.
I'm sharing these two pictures with you because this, at this time in our lives, defines him:
Yeah, he is loved.
Happy Birthday Pat!
We all love you!