Thursday, November 24, 2011

So grateful...

I have much to be grateful for this year. I am sure all of you do too (all 5 of you, that is!). I thought I'd share a few of those blessings with you. I am sure you are counting your blessings today as well.

1) The gospel of Jesus Christ (Priesthood, Temple, Plan of Happiness, etc.)
2) My testimony
3) My family - each and every member individually and collectively
4) Our home - all the comforts we have
5) The United States of America - and the freedoms we have
6) The leaders of the LDS church - the love and guidance they give to us
7) The Holy Ghost - my friend, comforter, etc.
8) Food storage - when ye are prepared ye shall not fear
9) Skype - love seeing our family that is so far away
10) Even though I mentioned family I am especially grateful for Pat, Sam, Craig, Amy and Rachel, kids-in-law and grandchildren
11) Pat's job - the security it gives us in these troubled times
12) Our health
13) Our surroundings - living in California isn't the greatest these days, but I do love our surroundings; Pacific Ocean, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, etc.
14) Great friends - especially those we have known for years who continue to be our friends
15) Being able to read and write. I know that sounds like a strange thing to say considering the above list - but I love to read and I love to write (which is why I have a blog) - they both make me happy.

I won't share any more blessings that I am grateful for though there are so many. I hope you enjoy your day with your family, friends, whomever you are spending it with. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: