Saturday, March 9, 2013

Unexpected, wonderful phone calls

Last night we received two unexpected phone calls. The first was from Rylee and Sadie (and I think Chloe was in there somewhere). It was so fun to talk to them for a few minutes! I love our girls so much! Rylee told me about her being sick (I hope she feels better soon), and that she's going to be in a school play. Sadie told me that she heard the baby's heart beat, and that she had a visit from the tooth fairy! So exciting! A few hours later James called to talk to Papa. He wanted to talk about playing with the new Mickey Mouse pirate ship we bought, and that he's going to wear his "Jones" hat when he comes to visit (that's Indiana Jones since we are going to the zoo!) Thanks for the unexpected phone calls...they made our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment