Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Temples

These are just a few of the temples we have been to in the past few years. Today I had the opportunity to go to the Oakland Temple with sisters from our stake. We had a wonderful turnout, my heart was full of gratitude to see all of the sisters that were there. I am especially grateful that I could take my good friend, LeAnn, with me today; it has been a long time since she could attend due to family circumstances.

I am also very grateful that I will be in the Oakland temple again with our daughter Rachel, as she receives her endowment, in a few weeks. We will be joined by my husband and several of Rachel's good friends. 

How I love the temple.
Idaho Falls Temple

Palmyra Temple

Rexburg Idaho Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment