Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogging

I like to write, I always have and most probably always will. I will never know why I am compelled to write; it all began at a young age when I started writing stories as soon as I knew that I could. And by 'could' I mean that it was something that one was able to do. Perhaps it is because I tend to be a quiet person (until you get to know me, for the most part). Or maybe it is because I am not great at expressing myself verbally. At any rate, once I discovered that there was a 'new world' out there called "blogging" I felt that I had to be a part of it.

I have come to love blogging. The thing is it isn't like I have a LOT to say. I am in fact a pretty simple person, with few complicated thoughts. Which is probably why no one really actually reads my blogs except for a handful of people, mostly family (thanks supporters!) but that is pretty much it. Oh well.

So, I am grateful that I have a forum to write down my experiences, thoughts and feelings. Whether or not others read them doesn't matter so much (though I would love to know if anyone does). I love to write and so blog I must! I am grateful for blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment