Friday, February 17, 2012

Leaving...on a plane

I have no idea if I am going on a jet plane or not, but I do know that it is a plane! I am leaving today for Oregon to spend Rachel's birthday with her, and see Amy's family as a bonus. :)

I am grateful for several things regarding this trip -
1) Pat is so supportive of me going and visiting our children (I told him a while ago that if we are going to stay in California then I need to go and see our children every so often; he agreed.)
2) That they have inexpensive flights from Oregon to Eugene (soon for Idaho Falls too!)
3) That I will be able to see half of our children in one excursion! (and 3/8 of our grandchildren, plus Brad!)
4) That I am celebrating Rachel's birthday with her.

Those are my top four things I am grateful for at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment