Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunshine!

Lately I have experienced rain, clouds, and cool weather more than I am used to.  It's fine with me, since I am in Oregon, it's actually expected. Today, however, we are blessed to have sunshine. It feels wonderful! It is nice to get into the car and have it be so warm you actually want to roll down your window! Then there was Rachel who was standing by the sliding glass door for an unusual amount of time...catching some rays. Not to be outdone we had Gavin saying in his own little one-year-old language, "Sunlight!" And basking in his delight.

I appreciate and am grateful for rain; but when I've been in it an unusual amount it makes me even more appreciative and grateful for sunshine. And today is one of those days that just makes me want to smile because of the sunshine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment