Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Move it!

I like to move it, move it!


I am beginning to go for walks again. My, it sure feels great! I am not walking a great distance, but plan on building up to doing so. I love being out and about, thinking and just enjoying the elements around  me. Pat and I are going to also be taking walks after dinner in the evenings, starting when I return from Oregon.

Aren't we odd creatures? We never seem to forget how much we love eating certain foods, being with certain people, or going to certain places, but for the life of me I always forget how much I love exercise. I always have. I just forget.

I am now beginning to remember how much I enjoy it. I guess that is in thanks to me doing my back exercises/stretches regularly and now going for walks. I can hardly wait to pull my bike out and get moving on that again!

I am grateful for walking, and other exercises. My favorite song for exercising is 'I Feel Good!' Now that can really get you moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment