Saturday, July 30, 2011

A new WinCo!

well, new to me anyway!

we received an ad for winco with freebies and while looking at it i realized it was for a winco i had no idea even existed! seriously?! i am pretty positive i've driven past it several times without noticing it. (if only i had my eagle-eye husband with me at the time, surely he would have noticed!) in defense of myself i should explain that it isn't really visible from the street we use that it is near...which probably makes no sense to you, but it does to me.

we have had a winco in modesto and stockton for years, and sometimes i will shop there, but they aren't my favorite areas (just my favorite grocery store, which is why i only sometimes shop there). now we have one in tracy! right by the mall! in fact when you get off the freeway there you go straight rather than turning and there it is...about a quarter of a mile down the road, but still, it is there!

pat, rach and me went shopping there today and i was giddy with excitement. i cannot even tell you how silly i felt when i found out it has been open since november! november?! where on earth was i?

probably in modesto or stockton shopping at their winco! well, those days are over!

i am grateful for a winco in lovely tracy! yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment