Thursday, October 6, 2011

a rainy day

it has been awhile since we have had rain (not counting yesterday, of course). i had plans to go to see my mom and sister, but decided tomorrow would be better. i love rainy days at home. rach has been working for rebecca in ripon and so i have been pretty much alone today.

and i didn't have anything that needed cleaning!

so, i ran errands (love browsing the used book store shelves, even though i didn't purchase anything), baked cowboy cookies (only ate a few), and made eggplant spread (one of my new favorite things). then i decided i needed to rest my aching back (which it has been doing since last night, but i had things to do!).

now, here i am catching up on my blog, and about to go and dive back into my current read.

i am grateful for a good rainy day that just allows me to do whatever i want to do. oh, and i like the rain that goes with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment