Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disposing

Today one of my goals was to go through the box of magazines in Rachel's room and dispose of some of them, or to figure out which ones were worth keeping. It took me awhile, but I am just about done. You wouldn't think it'd be that difficult, but they are 'Better Homes and Gardens', and 'Family Circle', with a few others mixed in. Since I obviously paid for them I figured I should at least figure out which ones I really wanted to keep...turns out, not many! I doubt I will be ordering them again. I don't know why I thought I'd enjoy having them so much. Oh well. I am grateful I can dispose of them and get rid of clutter!

(Kind of funny that I chose the 'get organized' issue! Didn't even really realize it until after I saw it on here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment