Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paper

Yeah, the idea of having paper as something to be grateful for probably sounds a bit boring to you. Not to me. I love paper. I always have. I love writing on it; using it for journaling, making lists, letters, cards... I just love it. I also love the fun paper(s) you can find today at craft stores - they are so useful! And then there are note cards, in all kinds of variety. Fun stuff! In fact, I love paper so much I have to not allow myself to purchase it otherwise I'd be one of those people on those hoarding shows. You know the ones...the kind that can't walk in their house because they have a ridiculous amount of stuff. So not me.

Today I am grateful for paper - for all of it's wonderful uses, like books! (who can live without good books?) Or the scriptures! Or the Ensign (yes, we still subscribe, even though we have them on our Kindles.) As you see, I could go on and on about the many uses of paper. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment