Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Escaped

The past few weeks I've been flirting with having a full fledged cold. It comes just enough for me to feel tired, sniffly, headachy, and sore throaty. I guess it beats getting really sick like so many others have. Today was another one of those days. I just didn't feel well. At one point in time I actually laid down to take a nap. Suddenly I just could not be in this house for another second. So I escaped. I ran a few errands, brought home my purchases, and then escaped again. Before long I found myself at In and Out ordering a hamburger, then driving through the countryside enjoying the almond blossoms. That was my great escape! I may not have felt better physically but I sure did otherwise! I'm so grateful that I could escape today!

No comments:

Post a Comment