Thursday, July 4, 2013

The United States of America

Today, along with many others, I am counting the blessings of being an American. I am grateful to have been born in this great country. I am so very grateful for the freedoms that we enjoy. I am also very grateful to those who have sacrificed for us to maintain this freedom... whether it be their lives, their time, or a family member's absence. I am grateful to our founding fathers, for the steadfastness they had in creating this great country. I am grateful for the Constitution - for the rights and privileges given to us in that amazing document. I believe it was inspired of God; and that each and every one of those men were put here at that time for that purpose. I am grateful that our children and grandchildren can enjoy the freedoms that I have always enjoyed and appreciated. I am proud to be an American; and very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment