Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday!

For some unknown reason I woke up very early this morning... 5 AM to be exact. I realized that Pat was sleeping in the other room so I had our room to myself. After a while I realized I was not going to have the luxury of getting more sleep.

Recently we purchased a new computer for my mom. We have been considering getting a laptop for us. Pat has one for work, but we do not. You probably think (because I would) that by mentioning laptops that I purchased one today, cyber Monday. I did not. Actually, what I was eluding to is that since my mom has a new laptop I have taken over her old one. I don't use it often, but this morning it sure did come in handy! Especially since Pat was sleeping in the study where our computer lives.

So, I got to work, letting my fingers do the shopping. I was able to get most of our Christmas shopping accomplished! Yay! Good deals were had, and I am a happy camper. Several people that I love will be happy too. Double yay!

I am grateful that I was able to accomplish so much, and do nice things for others that I love at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment