Thursday, March 10, 2011

Anticipation!

Don't you just love it when something special is on the horizon and you can hardly wait for it to happen? They are those rare events that give you that thrill of excitement and anticipation... you would think I am referring to a roller-coaster ride, or a fun-filled trip to Disneyland. Nope! While those are definitely exciting, fun and wonderful in their own right my anticipation right now is that two of our children's families will be visiting with us next week. We get to spend days with our kids, kids-in-law and grandkids!

Definitely looking forward to spending time with Lucas =)

Cannot wait to meet Miss Chloe...
and see Rylee and Sadie!
I am grateful for anticipation. :) AND I am grateful for all the times we have the opportunity to experience it, especially when it involves our children...

My only regret is that they won't all be here - truly.
I am missing these guys--

No comments:

Post a Comment