Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fish Tacos

I have been craving fish tacos for a solid week now...

Today I went to Sacramento and visited with my mom and sister. We ended up going to lunch at Marie Callendar's. Usually that is a good thing, not so much today. Food was so-so, service poor, and mix-ups happened... like when our server asked if I wanted pie I said I was sharing with my mom, so what shows up? Cherry pie. Apparently sharing = cherry there, oddly enough. And if you are in our family you will understand  what it means when I say that even Grandma heard me say sharing.

At any rate, I was looking for something lo-cal yet delicious. I happen to have an honest to goodness love for fish tacos (thank you Miss Joy). Today I did not get great fish tacos. So, I am grateful for good fish tacos - they are a legit love for me. Someday I will hit the place Guy Fieri told us to go on Embarcadero in SF...someday. And believe me when I do I will post on how grateful I am!

2 comments: