Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was blogger silence day in honor of all that has taken place in Japan. Also, a reminder to donate in order to give them much needed aid. If you are LDS and would like to donate simply write "Japan" on your donation slip under Humanitarian Aid, it should get the money to them rather than somewhere else. I am grateful others are aware of the difficulties their fellow beings are going through and are so willing to give. It just makes me smile inside.

Today my gratitude goes to these little people that have been around me lately (two of which are missing). I love their smiles, their giggles, their love for grandma and grandpa, and their sweetness. Rylee gave our dinner prayer tonight and she did such a great job! I love everything about these little people that have joined our family. So, tonight I am grateful that we have six of them at present in our lives, and am looking forward to the next due in August! Life is simply grand with grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment