Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Reads

I have a few authors that I enjoy tremendously. I am thankful for the hours and hours of enjoyment they have brought to my life. I will begin with the favorites of my youth and proceed from there:
Agatha Christie - love Hercule!
Rosamund Pilcher - decent love/life stories
Mary Higgins Clark - in honor of my mom, who loves mysteries
John Grisham - in honor of my dad, the family attorney
Nancy Atherton - LOVE Aunt Dimity series! Delightful!
Joanne Fluke - a recent discovery of whodunit's with recipes!

Books I love:
Anne of Green Gables series
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
Fablehaven Series
Percy Jackson Series
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Work and the Glory

Those are my favorites, thus far. I hope you pick up a few and enjoy them also! If any of you have good reads worth recommending let me know! :)

I am grateful for good reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment