Saturday, August 20, 2011

juicing


for my birthday pat was going to get me a breadmaker (which of course i would choose and order; that is how things work around here these days). i was also going to get a juicer, because i wanted one. as i was researching on amazon i found the juicer i really wanted on sale - 25% off! so, i decided to order that for my b.day present instead of the breadmaker (since it was still more expensive than i had planned on).

i have been juicing my breakfast for over a week now and i love it. i am beginning to feel healthier (these things take time, right?) and hope to feel even more so as juicing continues!

i mostly have the mean green recipe from 'fat, sick and nearly dead', or i make a carrot/apple and sometimes celery combo.

i am grateful for juicing - it's just healthy goodness.

p.s. someday i will also get my breadmaker...someday soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment