Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quotes


One of my favorite finds on Pinterest are quotes. I love the various 'sayings' that other share on there. This is one I pinned recently. I thought it fitting for my blog! So, I figured I should share.

There is a great deal of truth to this quote. Don't you find that you are happiest when you dwell on the blessings you have in your life rather than those that you feel are missing? This morning when I found I was unable to sleep I decided to pray and to thank Heavenly Father for the best blessings I recognize in my life. I went over them line by line. Then I thanked Him for the blessings of comfort in my life - the temporal things. I stopped and thought about all the items that make my life easier; our dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave, oven, air conditioner and heater; well, you get my drift.

I am grateful for my life. Sure, it has it's challenges, but isn't that how we grow? I am grateful for so many of the blessings I do have in my life - mainly the gospel, my testimony of it's truthfulness, and the people I love...of which I am grateful to say there are many. Thanks for being one of them - I am grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment