Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lisa

Our friend Lisa's daughter was killed in an auto accident yesterday. Jennifer was only 22. I am so sad for my dear friend and her family. I have known Lisa for somewhere around fifteen years. I met her when I was assigned to be her visiting teacher. She was a brand new convert, and she welcomed me with open arms. Lisa qualifies as one of my sisters. I have witnessed her spirit grow with a faith I envy. She has had some difficult challenges over the past five years and she has come through those trials admirably. I love Lisa. My heart and prayers go out to her. I loved watching Jennifer grow from a young girl to a beautiful young woman. I am grateful for Lisa and her positive influence in my life. I am grateful that Lisa has the Spirit and the plan of happiness in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment