Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference...interrupted!

As you are aware by now Amy, Rach and the three little Misters are visiting. You should also be aware that I am a "Mormon", happily and wholeheartedly. Every six months our church holds General Conference, which is when we have the blessing of hearing from our Prophet, the Apostles, and other leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I absolutely love this time, it gives me insights and much needed strength. It is wonderful. This time it's a bit different since there are three little boys here! While we all attempted to watch/hear Conference it really wasn't happening a whole lot. The main messages I always get from Conference are, 1) Come Unto Christ, and 2) Love your family - they are eternal. From what I heard those messages continued to be shared. (We did watch the last session in its entirety since Amy took the boys to Grandpa Jim's and Grandma Chris's house then.) While I 'missed' much of Conference the reward was great. I was able to spend time with some adorable little boys that love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment