Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tax free

Tomorrow (I think) Amazon will begin charging taxes on our purchases here in California. I love Amazon, I am always ordering something from them. In fact I often forget what I've ordered and Pat will ask if anything more is coming and I say 'no', only to have something delivered the following day. I've been ordering things all week long...a new printer, CD sleeve/storage containers, a bread maker, and something else I can't remember (go figure!).

I have been grateful for the tax exemption, while it lasted. I am pretty sure my orders will take a nose dive here, pretty quickly. I considered getting a kitchenaid mixer, but decided to wait for it to go on sale, somewhere. Sorry Amazon!

P.S. It was a megaphone! Curious now? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment