Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Temple

Pat and I haven't been to the temple in a while, several months in fact (well, me, I think he went in June). We had all the best intentions, and would have it planned, and then my stomach would act up and I would just want to retreat to our bedroom...and did. So, no temple. Today that will change! He will be coming home somewhat early from work so that we can get to Oakland for (hopefully) the 6:00 session; if not we'll go to the 7:00. :)

At any rate I am looking forward to another temple date with my honey. I love being in the temple, for the opportunity to a) get away from the world and all it's troubles, b) do the work for one of our ancestors, and c) to feel the Spirit.

The temple is truly the 'happiest place on earth'. I am grateful we can go, and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment