Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good people

Today in Sacrament meeting one of the sisters in our ward that uses a walker for walking bore her testimony. I noticed when she was finished one of the brethren left his seat in order to open the chapel door for her so that she could easily exit and return to her seat.

I love noticing when others are thoughtful and serve others.

That got me to thinking about our road trip, and the nice things that people did for us. We were treated kindly, and I am grateful for that. I also noticed that when we went out of our way to do something for someone else they were super appreciative.

Being nice/kind/thoughtful/considerate doesn't take a whole lot of work or energy - it can be as simple as opening a door for someone who would struggle otherwise, or letting little boys watch you make pasta and then making their day by giving them a sample.

Easy-peasy, but so rewarding!


No comments:

Post a Comment