Friday, September 13, 2013

Technological advancements

I spent this morning at my Dentist's office...getting a crown on a tooth that's been really sensitive for the past six weeks. Most everyone knows that this is not a "fun" process. However, the technological advancements are truly a wonder! While I was sitting in the dental chair they began taking pictures of my teeth, upper and lower, in the affected section. Minutes later Dr Trueb was on his computer screen playing with the images, eventually forming my new tooth! He explained that I'd be hearing a machine at work for about 15 minutes which would be creating the crown. It's amazing! I'm so grateful that a) I could get a new crown for my formerly cracked tooth, and b) for the ease of having my crown created, oh, and c) my awesome dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment