Monday, January 2, 2012

Fettuccine Alfredo


We have a 'family' recipe that goes back a long ways, I think I received the recipe when we were married from Pat's mom. Wherever it came from, it is a hit! Everyone in our family loves it - for the taste, and for those of us who actually cook it - for the ease.

I am beginning a 3 day juice fast tomorrow (wish me luck) and wanted to have something I would enjoy tonight. "Chini" (as Amy used to call it) won out over everything else. It's just the best. I love it. I am grateful for it on so many levels. I am sharing the recipe...you will thank me, maybe not personally, but whenever you eat it, I am positive you will - it is that good.

Recipe:
1 pkg. egg noodles (or whichever you prefer)
1 cup whipping cream
6 T margarine or butter
1 ½ - 2 cups freshly grated parmesan

Cook egg noodles.  Drain.  Add butter, mix in.  Add whipping cream and mix.  Finally add the parmesan cheese tossing with two forks. Add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment