Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trees

Our landscaper, Steve, came today and put a new tree in our front yard. Then he put one in the back yard, there are 3 more to be planted! I am super excited about this! It means our yard is going to come together...FINALLY! He is also going to be removing the liquid amber on the side of our house that drops these funky spindly round balls. :)

Then we are going to get another shed to put all of the excess stuff out there and have the garage much less crowded. We are also getting a mow strip (concrete) around the grass. This is really going to be great!

Why do these things make me happy? I have no idea, but they do.

I am grateful for our new trees, and all the improvements we are making. I love smiling about the simple things in life. =)

1 comment:

  1. hu- to the zzah! that's great. i'm so happy the house is finally getting its trees.

    ReplyDelete