Sunday, January 29, 2012

Orange you crazy for Oranges?

We have an orange tree...a wonderfully glorious orange tree! We are currently eating and sharing our oranges...which I am grateful for the fact that we can do both!

31 years ago when I was expecting Craig the only craving I had during his pregnancy was oranges. I wanted them...All. The. Time. I was so grateful to experience that craving during his pregnancy, during orange season! Honestly, I could not get enough of them! Maybe that is why I didn't gain much weight with him? (not that I gained a lot with any of my pregnancies, fortunately)

At any rate, I still love oranges. I don't think it has anything at all to do with growing up in Orange County either! I think I just like them, and I shall continue to be grateful for them - especially those off of our own tree. They are beyond delicious. I wish I could share them with you now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment