Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Bars

Tomorrow Pat's "office" (Kleinfelder) is having a Halloween party. It's a potluck where everyone is bringing soup. Why, then, am I posting about pumpkin bars? The answer is that I'm also making clam chowder but that I had planned on making the pumpkin bars for our neighbor, Laura. (She wants to learn how to bake for the holidays and I'm going to teach her, just trying to figure out which recipes she wants to learn.) Pat seriously loves these pumpkin bars so when he found out that I'm making them he asked me to hold off for the Halloween party. I'm grateful for this easy, quick, and delicious recipe. I'm also grateful for my friend, Genie, for sharing it with me! It's already a family favorite! If you'd like the recipe let me know and I'll post it on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment