Sunday, November 3, 2013

Life

Last Monday a coworker of Pat's passed away in his sleep. He was in his mid 30's, and left behind a 5 year old and his wife. All those that knew him were saddened by his passing. Everyone at Kleinfelder was in shock...understandably. Last night I discovered via facebook that a close friend of ours passed away, that same day, again unexpectedly. We kept in touch through Christmas cards, and wedding announcements. In fact Rach and I tried to see them when we were in Vancouver, WA in September. Sadly, it just didn't work out. He was only 51, and would've turned 52 on December 28th. (A very good day for a birthday) Keri, his wife, is one of the few kindred spirits I've met in my life. Larry leaves behind Keri, their 7 children, 4 children-in-law, and a grandson. We have no idea what happened, all we know is that it was sudden, and that we are very sad about it. I'm grateful for life, for how precious it is, and the lessons we learn when people close to us pass away. I'm very grateful that Larry is sealed to their family...that is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment