Monday, November 25, 2013

Online shopping

Most of you know that my mom lives with us. Taking care of her needs could easily send me in 500 different directions, well, maybe I exaggerate! At any rate, she has needs that need to be met, and it is my obligation to meet those needs. When things wear out, or break down, she cannot take care of them. It's up to Pat and myself.

She has a shower caddy that attaches to the wall in our shower (we have a walk in so she needs to use that). It seriously cannot stay up. We've tried reattaching it many times. Finally, after having to put her soap and body wash on a stool that goes under her shower seat (my way of having a temporary fix) I ordered a new, hopefully substantially more powerful, shower caddy for her this morning.

I have no idea where I'd be without Amazon. I've ordered multiple things for her there - her favorite tea, a new mouse pad, a shower seat and caddy, and the list continues to grow.

I'm grateful for online shopping. Without it I'd be running everywhere! I'm also grateful that I can order Christmas gifts online, and save my knee while doing so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment