Saturday, November 16, 2013

Photos

We have several frames that are not currently being used. They had hung in our bedroom housing pictures from Daffodil Hill. Since we have changed our bedroom "theme" we no longer have these pictures in our room. This happens to coincide with Pat returning to his Lodi office, and actually into a new office. One day as I was pondering what to do with these vacant frames I happened upon a fabulous idea! You may know that we love Yosemite ...a lot. We have taken some great photos there. Since Pat loves Yosemite even more than me (shocker) I thought we could get some of those awesome photos printed (thank you Costco) and he could take those to his new office! I'm grateful for beautiful photos that capture moments we've experienced in a place we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment