Friday, May 20, 2011

Pampered

Last night Rach and I went to Corinne's for a Pampered Chef party/fund raiser. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! I thought it was a great idea to have a fund raiser for her 3-day walk for the cure. If you want to order anything to support her cause here is her link: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/debralee

Pink spreader - I bought this for me!
I could recommend all kinds of fun things for the kitchen - they have amazing products! I could have easily (had I not shown restraint) spent a ton of money there! Let me know if you would like some ideas.

I am grateful that Pampered Chef is in support of breast cancer awareness and is contributing to finding a cure, and that I can pamper myself with some of their products!
So adorable!
Cake server - the heel is a magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment