Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Close calls

It's been an interesting week...we found out last week that Linzi did not have a molar pregnancy, that my mom did not have a heart attack, and that our friend that was diagnosed with melanoma has now been pronounced cancer free! I have said a lot of prayers for all of these loved ones. I know that there are many times in our lives where the answer to our prayers that we hope for are not what we receive. I have experienced the sorrow and heartbreak of those answers; now I am overjoyed to bask in the happy answers to these prayers, and I'm not alone! I know many others prayed for the same blessings I hoped for, and now we can all celebrate together.

2 comments:

  1. If I get terminally ill I will make a most careful request that you pray for me :)

    ReplyDelete