Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Online Shopping

I ordered a few things online today. I don't do that often, but when I do I am reminded of how grateful I am that I don't have to drive to Stockton, Tracy or Modesto, in order to make purchases. It saves me so much time, and gas money, that it is worth it to shop from home! I especially love that I often get free shipping! Yay! (though I did not on some purchases)

I am also grateful for Amazon where they have just about anything you could possibly want! I've been 'searching' for a styptic pencil for when Pat cuts himself shaving (which is rare) and could not find them anywhere...but Amazon had them! I also discovered that they have a cream for when girls cut their legs shaving also. Might be a future investment for some girls I know that do that on a regular basis! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment