Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"I'm so glad..."

This afternoon I called Angie to see how Darci is doing, since she's been sick. While talking with Angie, Lucas decided that he wanted to talk to Grandma. So, he gets on the phone, and he tells me about swimming lessons, watching "My Little Pony", popsicles (so many colors to tell about!) and finally he talks to me about Father's Day and singing "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home!"...and proceeds to sing it.

And that is the way to this Grandma's heart, seriously. I know I've commented on here recently about James calling, and now I get to add to that list, with Lucas serenading me. How sweet is he?

I love my grandkids, in case you haven't noticed. I love skyping with them, talking with them on the phone, seeing them in person. I love getting text pictures, reading about them on their family blogs, and being with them. I love, Love LOVE being a grandma. I am so grateful that they each make me one. :)

2 comments: