Thursday, June 21, 2012

A few things

I couldn't decide today which blessing to share, so I figured I could share several.

1. Yesterday was the first day of summer and was HOT. Today the low pressure decided to make it's presence known (and felt) in the Pacific, which is lowering our HOT to warm. Yay!
2. Our Camry is in the shop today; we hadn't had it in since we bought it nearly two years ago (other than oil changes), and since we are soon driving to Idaho and Utah I wanted to be sure there were no surprises waiting for us on our trip. So, today the front brake pads are being replaced, the air filter, and the serpentine belt. We should have a great trip and no worries about the car! Another "Yay!"
3. Yesterday we finally were able to get our taxes finalized. Thinking that we were going to owe we paid $1,000 to the IRS back in April. Fortunately, we don't owe (except the state, a whopping $72...there you go Jerry Brown - you got us!), instead we are getting even more money back! Hooray!

I will stop there. I have much to be grateful for, and these are just a few that I have chosen to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment