Monday, June 18, 2012

Miscellaneous chores...check!

Does anyone else out there ever put off taking care of menial tasks that need taking care of? That is what I've been doing lately. The important ones, they are taken care of, the others...not so much. Today I vowed that I would tackle all those silly little things that need to be taken care of, but are of little importance. (to me) So, I paid 'bills', as in making a donation to scouting; I emailed people that needed to be emailed; I filed previously paid bills (I think that is the job I hate the most, for someone that loves paper, I hate paper/mail!) Yep, I did all those tasks that I did not want to do, so I am guilty of putting them off, until today, that is.

I am grateful for the 'check' I can put next to having completed multiple annoying tasks. Why? They are done. I don't have to worry about doing them again for quite a while. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment