Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lakes

You might think that I am talking about a body of water when my subject is 'Lakes'. However, I am not. The Lakes I am grateful for are Breanna and Caryn, who are going to be house and Missy-sitting for us while we are away.

 I love that we have people in our lives that are willing to come and take care of Missy when we leave to go and visit family, or just go on vacation. It gives us one substantially less thing to worry about. Plus, I am grateful for the Lake family - we have known them for nearly twenty-one years. They were neighbors of ours in Ripon, and were also in our ward. I still consider them part of our 'ward family', even though we are no longer in that ward. Ripon will always be 'home' to us, especially the ward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment