Sunday, October 14, 2012

to blog or not...

I feel like my blog is a bit blah... perhaps a reflection of my life, right? At any rate, I am considering quitting it. I went from having quite a few look at it to nearly none. I mean, 2 views this past week? I can continue writing for myself about the things I am grateful for, so that is fine, I don't need a blog to record being grateful.

I am grateful for the time I've spent on this blog, and how much it has helped me get through some trials. Being grateful has become more ingrained in me, and if it has offered nothing else, that is enough for me. I am still debating, but this is what I am thinking. And to continue along that thought, I am also considering quitting Facebook,  no special reason.

There you have it. You may, or may not, see me on here again.

4 comments:

  1. whatever, i read your blog all the time. It might not show up as someone viewing it if they are using an rss reader like i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep it up then...just for you! :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Craig. I read my blogs in Google reader so I hardly ever visit the actual blog. And therefore hardly comment EVER on anyone's. Love to hear your gratitude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will continue to be posting my gratitude experiences, especially since two of my favorite people read them. ;)

      Delete