Thursday, January 10, 2013

Avocados

Growing up I wasn't aware of the wonderfulness of avocados ...which is amazing since I grew up in So-Cal! Then they decided that they weren't all that healthy for us, so I avoided them. Now they have decided that they are good for us, in moderation. Thank goodness! Pat doesn't like them, at all. For six months on his mission he had double decker avocado sandwiches (they had a cook, he had to eat what they made) and that was when he discovered just how much he dislikes them. :/ Every once in a while I will get an avocado just for me, which I did last week, and enjoyed for lunch today! Maybe they are one of those things you enjoy rarely, which makes them even more appreciated. How ever seldom I eat them, I sure am grateful for their creamy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment