Thursday, January 24, 2013

Busy day = multiple blessings

This morning as I was driving home from getting groceries Pat texted me and asked if I'd like to go with him to a missionary family history presentation/luncheon. Since I like spending time with him I said "sure!" (Even though I had to put a dress on!) An old friend helped with the presentation, which was great also. Then, Angie texted (actually just before we were to leave) and asked if I'd like to google chat with Lucas and Darci - which we did when Pat went back to work. :) By then Darci was napping so Lucas hung out with me, building houses with legos and showing them to me. It was fun to have a "grandma date!" Around the time Angie and I were going to chat a dear friend who is visiting her parents gave me a call and wondered if we could visit this afternoon, of course I said "yes!" I'm grateful for the time I could spend with family and friends today. It may have been really busy, but it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment