Saturday, January 12, 2013

Early celebration

Have you figured out that my husband is awesome? Case in point: he insisted that I go to Oregon to spend some time with our girl's, and found a flight for a great price! The thing is, it's his birthday in a few days. I objected to being gone for his birthday, again he insisted. (Birthdays have always meant more to me) So, today we are celebrating him! I surprised him this morning by making (popping Rhodes in the oven) cinnamon rolls. You'd have thought I gave him a new car! He was that happy! (So cute!) I am grateful that we are celebrating his birthday early and together. I don't think he understands how important that day is for me, without his birth I'm positive I wouldn't be as happy in my life. I am blessed because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment