Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Deseret Book

I went and visited my mom today. They have a Deseret Book about 2 miles from her place, which is quite amazing since there are only 2 in the state! They were also having a grand opening, but really they are at the same location, they have just tweaked things a bit.

Now you can purchase your temple clothing at the back of the store (of course you have to have a recommend, not just anyone can purchase them), which is very convenient. Then, in front they have a section for Lion House baked goods, I did not partake, though I was quite tempted to! The rest of the store is full of books, all kinds of books.

I loved browsing and spending a little time there. I purchased a Christmas gift for Pat, a current Ensign (so we can both have the Conference issue), a book for moi, and a Zions Mercantile Clock which is now displayed on our entertainment center, and it looks great!

I am grateful we have a Deseret Book so handy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment