Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quick appointments

I woke up at 3 am with my ear in great pain. It was my right ear (the ear that actually works fairly well) and that scared me. So, this morning when I got up I went on the computer and made an appointment with my doctor for 8:30 am. That gave me time to take a shower and get ready. I left home at 8:10 in hopes of getting in a tad bit earlier. That didn't happen, but that's okay.

My Dr said I have an ear infection and sinusitis and that I need to REST!

I am grateful that I got in quickly and on meds already. My ear is killing me!

I am also grateful that Rach is going to her Dr. this morning. I am quite sure she has a sinus infection. Aren't we quite the pair?

I am really happy that I can find things to be grateful about even when I feel lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment